Kumburgaz beach

luni, 8 februarie 2010

Because it's the cold season for most of my readers, I thought why not make you jealous ?! Well, here it's also the cold season, it's raining, it's foggy, it also snowed, but ... it was a beautiful Saturday morning on 6th of February 2010. I waked up at 7 AM, as I usually do here because the breakfast is served at that hour. And, for my surprise, the sun was rising up on  the sky. So, after the breakfast, I took my camera and went on the beach. The view is not so spectacular, but I like how the light lights the still water. So, ladies and gentlemen, may I present you the Marmara Sea ...
This morning I realized that if the horizon is clear of clouds you can see the mountains on the other part of the sea ... simply beautiful. I think I am lucky that I am here in a business trip and I live in a hotel at the sea ... it's really  nice and relaxing to hear the sea every night and every morning. To bad that the beach is not so clean of garbage.